Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday,Tyler

How will we get through this day without him? He is supposed to be here teasing me because I hated him growing up soo fast.. "Mom, I am almost eighteen", he would say. I would give anything to watch him grow up too quickly. The pain is immense and there are no words to say. I will share the pictures he had picked out for his Senior slide show(he came home after helping Bean pick his out and looked through baby pictures) and from his "last" birthday. I miss my "big baby boy'

First day

about six weeks old


 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
First steps-9 months old                                                                  

            First birthday party









Three years old
                                                    
                                                                  Kindergarten


                                   


                                

                                


 

 
                                                       Seventeenth Birthday

3 comments:

  1. Your friends would give anything to have a celebration planned for you, one that started at La Parilla and would probably have ended with at least one vehicle stuck somewhere! We think about you every day Tyler and we will never, ever forget you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep imagining what it must sound like to have a choir of angels sing "Happy Birthday" to you, and what an incredible blessing that Tyler knew his Savior. I know he's having an amazing birthday in Heaven with the one who created him. But I continue to pray for all of you and the difficulty of missing him. You are all on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovable kid - at every stage! Super-duper cute baby, and that face as a teenager... I heard so many great things - many funny - about him, mostly from Dorothy. Everyone misses him terribly. Y'all are a wonderful family, and I know God is wrapping his arms around you tightly, Amy.

    ReplyDelete