Monday, November 11, 2013

May 19,2013

It's been a long hard day.I want to let everyone know that I am reading all of the texts,personal messages, wall posts, and emails. There are too many to respond to,which I am grateful for. My baby touched many lives and would have touched... many,many more. Friends and family have rallied around us. We have had food brought, house cleaned,yard cut,clothes washed, socks matched(yes,that was not a small job in my house), and a lot of hugs given. Tonight I had a houseful of teens telling Tyler stories. I dread when the house is quiet and his absence is completely felt. I hope you all know I would have been at the school tonight. I just couldn't do it. Tomorrow and Tuesday I will be ready. Hug your babies tonight. Many have left messages on Tyler's phone. They are hurting...Love you all
 
 

First Varsity practice Tyler and Peyton had together. They were in 8th and 10th grade. Coach Prisant captured this precious moment with his phone. Many people thought this picture was "staged" but it wasn't. Tyler was probably giving advice or just loving the fact that his brother was finally on the field with him. Tyler was very demonstrative with his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment